Stunning classic lines and maximum space
An Edwardian conservatory is a stunning addition to your home and you can be sure of high-quality and excellent performance. This classic design has been enjoyed by homeowners for decades and has a unique appeal that’s sure to impress both you and your visitors!
Style and space
The Edwardian conservatory has a square flat-fronted projection that blends beautifully with your home’s character. With our reputation for high-quality precision engineering, you can also relax in the knowledge that you’ll be enjoying your gorgeous conservatory for many years to come.
- Our most popular style of conservatory, because of its unbeatable practicality and versatility.
- Elegant finishing touches that include lovely decorative crestings, finials for the roof and easy-to-fit U-PVC skirting boards.
- More glazing options from Georgian bars and stained or leaded glazing to vertical sliding sash windows.
- Fully co-ordinated colours so you can design the conservatory that’s right for you. There are traditional and contemporary colours, as well as the opportunity to match a woodgrain exterior with a white interior.
- Minimum reliance on sealant – unlike some conservatories where large amounts of silicone sealants are used for water-tightness. This can not only be ineffective, but doesn’t look great either. With our advanced and innovative roof system, the use of sealants is kept to a minimum. So you can be sure of a precision-engineered conservatory with watertight performance that’ll last its lifetime.
- Outstanding thermal efficiency thanks to a high-insulating roof that maximises heat retention and light diffusion, so you’ll enjoy your conservatory in summer and winter alike.